Merri Mysteries have a large range of turn-based murder mystery games that changes quite rapidly, so I'm sorry if the list below isn't 100% accurate.
- Celebrity Celebrations - a 1960s celebrity murder mystery for 8-100 people.
- Mystery in the Library - a literary mystery for 10-30 people.
- The Love Letter - set in 1897 for 8-16 people, mostly female.
- The Balmy Bahamas Cruise - murder on a cruise ship for 8-30 people
- Storm Survivors - shipwrecked on a tropical island for 12-50 people.
- The Search for the Truth - set on a Christian camp for 8-30 people.
- Death on the Mound - a baseball mystery game for 17-50 people.
- The Case of the Missing Matchmaker - a romantic game ideal for Valentine's Day for 8-50 people.
- The Luck of the Irish - an Irish mystery for 17-50 people (can be expanded up to 90)
- Who Killed Santa? - a Christmas game for 10-100 people.
The games are designed to be played around a meal, usually as a series of rounds in which all players have information to divulge to everyone else. The rounds take place between the courses of the meal, and the game is played while at the dinner table. (This is similar to the popular boxed sets available in the shops.) The larger games are played in a "meet and mingle" format.
Some games are particularly suitable for teenagers, some are what they call "drama kits" and some don’t even have a murder! I’m not going to go into much detail here, because their web-site has all the information you need.
The Merri Mysteries start at $29.95 (US dollars) with prices increasing (to $34.95 or $39.95) for their larger games. You can use a currency converter to check the approximate cost in your own currency. However, you can get a 10% discount by using the link below:
(By the way, if you're not sure what a turn-based murder mystery game is - click here to learn more.)