Murder Mystery Games Ltd
Murder Mystery Games Ltd are based in London and publish a mixture of interactive murder mystery games and the act or turn-based parties. I've listed their interactive games here.
- The Auction - Bid for the von Munchen relics in this modern-day game for 12-40 people.
- Cudham Riding Club - Trade horses and place bets in this modern murder mystery game for 14-40 people.
- The Final Curtain - Disaster strikes the Littledean Theatre Company in 1926. For 7 to 14 people.
- The Last Gasp - A Victorian murder mystery game for 14-40 people.
- St. Cakes - Set in a boarding school - for 40-200 people.
"The Cudham Riding Club,was the first Murder Mystery Dinner that I have done. It was perfect in everyway! Expecially since we were holding it at the barn. We had over 35 people show and it was talked about for weeks after. That was last year 2006. It was so much fun everyone asked when we were going to do it again! This year in May 2007 we will be doing "The Auction". I have a few more weeks to go and I already have more sign-ups than characters. It is great fun! Thank you." - Debbie
(By the way, if you're not sure what an interactive murder mystery game is - click here to learn more.)